I used lean ground turkey for this recipe that requires alot of beans. It's healthy and very high in fibre.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (19 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (19 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper
- Drain all cans of beans, including for the water chestnuts.
- Set crock pot to medium and add all the ingredients. Cook for 6 hours.
- Serve hot (this also chills well and makes for a nice chili sauce over your favourite kind of pasta).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION