Turkey Cheese Ball Recipe
- Ready In:
1 3 Cups
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 ounces deli smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- brown orange and yellow paste food coloring
- 6 large oval crackers
- 1 large sweet red pepper
- 1 small yellow summer squash
- 1 cup pecan halves
- assorted cracker
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until combined. Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- In another small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Divide among four small bowls. With food coloring, tint one bowl brown, one dark orange and one light orange (using yellow and orange); leave one bowl plain.
- Transfer each mixture to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of each bag.
- For turkey tail feathers, decorate the top halves of large oval crackers with tinted cream cheese.
- Using the red pepper, form the turkey head, neck and wattle. For beak, cut a small triangle from summer squash; attach with cream cheese. Add eyes, using brown and plain cream cheese. Insert pecan halves and decorated crackers into cheese ball. Serve with assorted crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!