Turkey Cabbage Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli turkey, julliene sliced
- 2 lbs green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 3 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup fried chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- Dresssing: Mix together salt, pepper, sugar, sald oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame seeds.
- In large bowl mix turkey, cabbage, celery and onions.
- Pour marinade over mixture (optional: refrigerate for 1-2 hours).
- Toss with chowmein noodles immediately before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside . . . Chardonnay in one hand . . .chocolate in the other; the body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"