Turkey, Bacon Pasta Salad With Lemon Basil Dressing
Great pasta salad, you can substitute your favorite pasta dressing instead of the Lemon Basil. My adaptation of a recipe from Betty Crocker.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
Lemon Basil Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, fresh, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 ounces pasta shells, small
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups turkey, smoked cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cheese, shredded, your favorite kind
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped (1 Cup)
- Cook pasta as directed on package; omitting salt.
- Rinse pasta in cold water; drain.
- Mix together mayonnaise, basil, lemon peel and lemon juice in a large bowl to form dressing.
- Add pasta, bacon (reserving 2 Tbl for topping), turkey, lettuce, cheese and tomato to dressing.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours to blend flavors.
- Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation