Turkey Asparagus Melt
photo by Christy Luster
- Ready In:
- Toast bread and spread slices with 1000 Island dressing.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Trim asparagus to width of turkey slices.
- Roll each asparagus spear in a turkey slice.
- Line one slice of bread with the asparagus/turkey rolls.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts& the 2nd slice of bread.
- Put sandwich on a lightly greased griddle and heat until cheese melts.
- Slice on the diagonal (just my preference).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!