Tuna With Wasabi Noodles
Heat up a mid-week meal with a touch of wasabi.
- Ready In:
- 2 (5 ounce) tuna steaks
- 5 ounces noodles (whatever kind you like best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 ounces arugula
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan and, when very hot, add the tuna and sear on each side; 2 minutes for rare, 4 minutes for medium.
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Mix the wasabi, soy sauce and lemon juice together until smooth, then toss through the noodles with the scallion and arugula.
- Slice the tuna and serve with the noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION