Tuna Waldorf Salad
photo by TattooedMamaof2
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄2 apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped & toasted
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 2 whole wheat pita bread, halved
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo and lemon juice together.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and pour dressing over.
- Serve in split pita halves with 2 lettuce leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a happily married mother of two and I own a jewelry and accessory business. My husband and I were vegan for six years, we now eat poultry and fish. My husband is a personal trainer and competitive bodybuilder, so it's very important that we eat healthy... too bad I have such a sweet-tooth!