Tuna Vegetable Casserole
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese (light cream cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs frozen vegetables
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the neufchatel cheese and milk in a saucepan over medium heat until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in mustard powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, tuna, and cream cheese mixture and pour into a 9" square pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>