Tuna Salad in Endive Leaves
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna
- 3 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and black pepper
- 2 endive, hearts (preferably red and yellow each)
- cherry tomatoes, and pea sprouts for garnishing
- Combine the fist 10 ingredients to make tuna salad. Refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer.
- Scoop the tuna salad into endive leaves.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and pea sprouts.
- Infuse love and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!