Tuna Pate in Endive
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very simple ingredients are all you need to put together this easy fingerfood for your next cocktail party. Preparation time, which is very quick, does not include chilling time. These can be ahead the night before, if desired.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 anchovy fillets, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- alfalfa sprout (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except endive and sprouts in food processor or blender and puree until smooth, scraping down bowl.
- Chill covered for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place separate endive leaves on a platter and spoon about 1 Tablespoon of the mixture on each leaf (or for a more decorative look, pipe through a pastry bag with a star tip).
- Top with a pinch of sprouts.
- Serve cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation