Tuna Noodle Casserole
This is a quick and easy weekday favorite. To change it up a bit, try it with condensed cream of celery or cream of broccoli or cream of asparagus soup. I have even made it with cream of cheese which was quite tasty also.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked egg noodles (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a 1 ½ quart casserole dish, mix soup, milk, pimiento, peas, tuna and noodles.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Mix breadcrumbs with butter and cheese and sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation