Albacore Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook noodles per instructions and drain.
- Combine noodles, tuna, soups, onion rings, cheese and peas in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine melted butter and crushed corn flakes.
- Pour noodle/tuna mixture into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle corn flakes over top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes and ENJOY.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
ebbtide, This was good! I know there are more elaborate recipes for a tuna noodle casserole on this site but I was hungry, I knew I had work to do while dinner was cooking, and when I saw your recipe and I had all the stuff I needed, the dinner menu was decided. Thanks! I enjoyed it last night and for lack of time tonight, I'll probably enjoy the left-overs! This recipe is now in my "Quick, I need a meal" section.