Tuna Macaroni Salad - Protein Packed
photo by Mandi c.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni noodles, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together and eat right away or let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours for the flavors to really come together.
- After it's been refrigerated, if it's a bit dry, just add a bit more mayonnaise.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a homemaker and love what I do. God has really blessed our family. <br> <br>I love to cook and try new recipes. I currently am loving Japanese and Middle Eastern Foods.