Tuna Mac and Cheese With French Fried Onions
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy to make and tastes great!
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄3 cups skim milk
- 2 (9 ounce) packages each frozen peas
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice or chop mushrooms. Saute the mushrooms in olive oil or butter. Set aside.
- Prepare the macaronie and cheese according to package directiions.
- Stir in mushrooms, tuna, soup, milk, peas, and half of the fried onions.
- Place in a greased 11 x 7 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining fried onions and bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION