Tuna Grape Salad
This a wonderful, light salad. We often eat it as a complete meal in the summer. I like trying to vary the color by using different varieties of lettuce, apples and grapes.
- Ready In:
- 2 unpeeled apples, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 cups torn lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Toss together apples, lettuce, tuna, and grapes.
- Set aside.
- Combine Miracle Whip, lemon juice, and salt.
- Toss dressing with tuna mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was lunch today. I used Red Delicious apples, Black grapes, and Butter Lettuce. I prefer real mayo to Miracle Whip and used much less than 2/3 of a cup. I also didn't toss the greens with the dressing, as I thought it would be too heavy and weigh the salad down. I couldn't keep the pepper mill away to finish the salad.Reply