This is a very tasty way to fix tuna. I like the texture of the salad.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (I use water packed white tuna)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (add more if you like)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (I use fresh ground)
- Combine all ingredients, cover and chill.
- Serve over your favorite lettuce with a good bread roll or crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation