Tuna, Cheese and Ketchup Omelette
- Ready In:
- in a small bowl mix the egg well with a dash of water or milk (as you like it).
- add salt and pepper.
- melt the fat in small/medium non- stick frying pan.
- when it is hot-pour egg in and fry first side (prepare as you would a regular omlette).
- now work fast: after turning omlette over, sprinkle the tuna over half the area,squirt some ketchup over the whole area then place slice (or more) of cheese (you can use any type you like or grate some from a chunk) over the tuna.
- fold "empty" half over the tuna+cheese and press lightly.
- You can flip it over again if you like it well done.
- remove to plate and enjoy with a nice green salad and fresh bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the northern part of Israel, on a hilltop village in the Galilee. I love cooking and baking and of course reading recipes and books! ..passions-I have many, and never enough time...acting, singing, voluntary work,fitness classes,my kids,traveling and hiking,creating things. ..pet peeves...mediocrity and accepting people being mean I believe in sharing, and making the best out of any situation. Love,Light,Laughter and Happiness!