Tuna Broccoli Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Super easy, 5 ingredients. Don't have to take out meat to thaw, so perfect for when you're in a hurry. This can be done with pinwheel, shell or penne pastas too. Can use cream of broccoli or celery soup instead.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (102 g) can tuna, flaked, in water
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Boil water and cook pasta. When pasta is almost done, add in broccoli and cook until both are soft. Drain.
- Put back into pot, add in tuna, soup, and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted, on medium heat.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION