Tuna & Black Bean Wrap
photo by Hope Rock
- Ready In:
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) envelope tuna in water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup prepared salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or a Combination of both) or 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (or a Combination of both)
- 1⁄8 cup diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup diced green cabbage or 3/4 cup red cabbage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- In a medium sized bowl add the tuna, drained black beans, salsa, cheese, Green onions, Cabbage, Cilantro and Salt. Combine until well mixed.
- Separate the tuna mixture into four equal parts. Place a serving in each whole wheat tortilla. Roll the mixture up into each tortilla, allowing the ends to remain open; there's no need to tuck them.
- Cut each tortilla wrap in half at an angle, plate and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!