Tuna and Egg Salad Divine
DH asks me to make this once a week and I don't oblige because it's a great lunch or snack for him when I'm not home or don't feel like cooking. I'll either serve it cold to him on fresh wheat bread, or if I have time I will use Sourdough bread, add a slice of cheese, and make him a tuna melt. I prefer not to use a bunch of mayo or miracle whip, I don't like it to overpower the tuna.
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles, finely diced
- salt and pepper
- Drain water out of your tuna cans, and dump into a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Serve on your favorite bread, or add a slice of cheese and make a tuna melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The idea of combining tuna and hard-boiled eggs intrigued me and I'm so glad I tried it. This is a very tasty salad that people (I'm not naming any names) kept sticking their heads in the fridge to pick at. It didn't last long. I love the onion and pickles. My only change was to use 2 Tbsp of low-fat mayo instead of just 1 of miracle whip. The salad was a little too dry with just 1 Tbsp. Wonderful recipe!Reply