Tuna and Corn Fritters
- Ready In:
- 100 g canned tuna in water
- 125 g creamed corn (2-3 tablespoons fresh corn can be substituted)
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat up a frying pan.
- When the pan is hot, spoon the mixture in heaped spoonfuls into the pan.
- Cook in batches for about 3 minutes each side, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from the pan, and continue cooking in batches.
Join The Conversation