Tuna and Anchovies Pasta
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 1. Cook the pasta in boiling and lightly salted water.
- 2. Heat a small frying pan over a low heat. Cook the sunflower seeds until golden, shaking occasionally.
- 3. Place tuna, anchovies, parsley and olive oil in a food procesor and process until smooth.
- 4. Add Creme Fraiche and blend again.
- 5. Drain the pasta and transfer back to the saucepan.
- 6. Add the fish mixture to the pasta and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7. Sprinkle generously with the roasted sunflower seeds and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!