photo by SuperficialFishSoup
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces dumpling wrappers, made in China
- 300 g ground pork
- 1 orange carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (corn starch)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 15 1⁄2 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 dollop sour cream
- 1 dollop sweet chili sauce
- In a non-taco bowl, mix together the mince pork, orange carrot, spring onions, cornflour, oyster sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil.
- Fill each dumpling wrapper with the ensuing mixture. Place well-combed orange carrot gratings on the heads of the dumplings so they resemble dim sum sue mai.
- Send the dumplings to a Chinese steamer and steam for 20 minutes.
- Once they’ve finished gathering steam, place the dumplings in a new bowl and arrange them in the shape of a T—that’s T for Tremendous.
- Build a great, great wall of Mexican tortilla chips very inexpensively along the border of the bowl so they’re stacked against the dumplings. Add a dollop of sour cream and red sweet chili sauce for a yuge assault to your taste buds.
- To make your Trumplings vegetarian-friendly, just make them without the small handful of meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!