Truffled Mushroom Quesadilla
photo by lomiya
- Ready In:
1 large quesadilla
- 1⁄2 cup baby bella mushroom (sliced)
- 1 pinch black truffle salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (more on hand if needed)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄8 cup manchego cheese (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat olive oil in large pan. Sauté mushrooms with truffle salt until golden brown and tender. Transfer to plate. Place tortilla on same skillet. Add cheese with even layer on top and add mushrooms. Sprinkle with oregano. Place second tortilla on top. Heat until cheese begins to melt and flip. Remove when cheese is fully melted and to desired crispiness for tortilla.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!