Tropical White Chocolate Pound Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Mix flour, baking powder & salt; set aside.
- Mix sour cream & pineapple; set aside.
- Beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in melted chocolate & vanilla.
- Add flour mixture, alternately with sour cream mixture beating until well blended after each addition.
- Add coconut; mix well.
- Pour into greased & floured 10" tube pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour 10 minutes or until tests done with toothpick.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Loosen from sides and and invert on rack; remove from pan.Cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- This can also be made in 9x5 loaf pans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!