- Ready In:
- 4 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small mango, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Cook and drain vermicelli per package directions.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Toss vermicelli and remaining ingredients except peanuts.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.