Tropical Overnight Oats
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mango, diced
- 3 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Whisk together the yogurt, coconut milk and banana to a pint jar with a screw top lid until well combined.
- Stir in the oats, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with mango, pineapple and toasted coconut before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!