Tropical Fusion Rhubarb Jam
photo by Cindi Bauer
- Ready In:
7 half pint jars
- In a large bowl, add rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- Cover bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, place rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower heat just abit, and gently boil for 15 minutes (stirring constantly).
- Add the (undrained) crushed pineapple, and the chopped maraschino cherries; cook for an additional 5 minutes more.
- Turn off stove, add dry gelatin; mix well.
- Transfer to sterilized glass jars; cover with lids.
- Cool to room temperature before storing in the refrigerator or freezer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!