Tropical Fruit, Shrimp and Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 6 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, cooked
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 papaya, peeled and chopped
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained, unsweetened
- 11 ounces mandarin segments, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Bring water to boil and add pasta. Cook 8 to 12 minutes, till pasta is al dente. drain and cool. Put in bowl.
- Chop green onions and toss with pasta.
- Peel and chop mango and papaya place in different bowl than pasta. Add pineapple, mandarin oranges and shrimp, mix.
- Combine all ingredients throughly.
- Combine dressing with fruit and shrimp.
- Place pasta and onions on plate and top with the salad mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> Married, Have 6 children 4 DS~29, 28,15 & 13, DD~24 &22. 3 grandsons & 2 granddaughters. Started back to college this winter, all new, kind of scary, but exciting. Like to cook and try new recipes, sew , crochet, read, camping, fishing.</p>