Tripoli Batata Bil Kizbara (Potato With Coriander)
- Ready In:
- Wash fresh coriander, drain and put on a clean piece of cloth to dry for 5 minutes. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes, rewash and drain.
- Fry potatoes in hot oil until golden - brown, put on absorbent paper.
- Mix garlic with salt and fry till fragrant in hot oil for 5 minutes.
- Add to it potatoes, a dash of dry coriander, and red pepper.
- Stir well for 2 minutes. Stir in fresh coriander then remove from heat.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love watching food Network and pretend to be a chef while cooking.I haven't mastered the art of chopping things real fast but I am working on it. I enjoy cooking for family and friends. I usually expreiment in the kitchen late night and come up with something worth eating. Was Adopted banner: