Triple-Flavored Big Batch Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl, beta butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and brown sugar. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in as much flour mixture as you can with the mixer.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and set (I like to undercook my cookies by a minute or two myself-just watch).
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is my DD's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have been making them for years. She made a batch of the dough, formed the dough into cookie size balls and froze it. She took it up to college so that she could make small batches at school. Her roommates loved it and request it everytime she comes home.
My son (9) decided he wanted cookies and went looking for a recipe. He decided on this one. These cookies are very tasty, though I thought there were too many chocolate chips (I know! How can I even think that??) and would reduce them next time. I needed to pull them out when they looked underdone because waiting for them to look done resulted in burnt cookies. Very tasty, though. Thanks.