Triple Chocolate Surprise - Crock Pot
Chocolatey dessert that you make in the crock pot. Serve hot or warm with ice cream and/or whipped cream topping.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 18 1⁄2 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease.
- Mix cake mix, sour cream, pudding mix, chocolate chips, oil, eggs and water in bowl by hand.
- Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot or warm with ice cream and/or whipped cream topping. I like to put 1 or 2 scoops of ice cream on top. Top the ice cream with whipped cream and then drizzle chocolate syrup over all.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation