- Ready In:
- Wash chicken, pat dry, and sprinkle with adobo seasoning on both sides.
- Mince garlic and chop celery, red pepper, onion, and tomato.
- In a large pan, sauté garlic using non- stick spray or a little oilive oil (you will get the fat from chicken skin later and this is so vegetables do not stick to the pan).
- Slightly brown chicken on both sides.
- Add garlic and saute for a bit.
- Add rest of vegetables and enough water to cover chicken and vegetables half way.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Variation of this which I did last night - when chicken way nearly done, I added more water and some pasta (whole wheat of course). Waited for pasta and chicken to be done and voila! So good!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!