MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 24 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2 angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 teaspoons cream sherry or 8 teaspoons fruit liqueur
- 8 ounces light non-dairy whipped topping
- 6 gingersnaps, crushed
- Gently wash and drain fresh berries, set aside.
- In food processor or blender, process thawed raspberries until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Strain, if desired, using fine sieve to remove seeds, stir in sugar, set aside.
- Cover bottom of each dessert glass with about 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry puree.
- Add angel food cake cubes and fill glasses to half full.
- Sprinkle with cream sherry.
- Drizzle an additional 3 to 4 tablespoons raspberry puree over cake in each glass.
- Fill the glasses with fresh berries.
- Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with gingersnaps.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note