Trickey Chicken and Dumplings (Noodle)
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 8 ounces dumpling noodles (No-yolk or Muellers)
- 15 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon chicken base (Better Than Bouillon or similar)
- 3 cups water
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Can brown first, then add water, or add water directly to pan with chicken and boil till done.
- Stir in half a can of cream of chicken soup, chicken base, and noodles.
- Cook until noodles are done and liquid is desired consistency.
- *Note: Add more soup concentrate for thicker sauce, more water for thinner sauce. This recipe is VERY easy to adjust as needed.
- *Optional: Add peas, green beans, or other veggies for a one dish meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!