This recipe was in an email newsletter from My Daily Moment and would be a wonderful after dinner drink or nice treat on a cold winter evening.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce brandy, preferably Calvados
- 1⁄4 - 3⁄4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 ounce whipping cream, lightly whipped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a heat resistant glass add the liquors and microwave until heated thru.
- Pour in the hot coffee and stir well. Top with the cream and sprinkle sugar on top. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more