- Ready In:
5 dozen cookies
- 1 (300 ml) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup crisco canola oil or 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄2 cups Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend
- 2 cups Robin Hood oats or 2 cups Old mill oats
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dried fruit (apricots, cranberries, raisins)
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds (or a combination) or 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (or a combination)
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a bakng sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, oil, and egg until well combined. Add next five ingredients, mixing until incorporated. Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons dough onto prepared baking sheets about 2-inches apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.