Tournedos With Mushroom Wine Sauce Dijon
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from a pamphlet called Grey Poupon Simply Delicious. This sounds easy and good.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup small mushroom, halved (about 4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, divided
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce, A1
- 2 tablespoons Burgundy wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 4 slices bacon
- 16 ounces beef tenderloin steaks, about 1-inch thick (tournedos)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In small saucepan, over medium heat, saute shallots in butter until tender.
- Add mushrooms; saute 1 minute.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons mustard, steak sauce, wine and parsley; heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; keep warm.
- Wrap bacon slice around edge of each steak; secure with toothpicks.
- Coat steaks with remaining mustard; sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill steak over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove toothpicks; serve steak topped with warm mushroom sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION