- Ready In:
- 3 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons refried beans
- 3 kalamata olives (sliced)
- 3 teaspoons stuffed green olives (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 teaspoons onions (diced)
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (thinly sliced)
- Fry tortillas in skillet in oil until crisp.
- Take off heat and spread on beans.
- Return to skillet and add olives, salsa, onions, and cheese.
- When cheese melts, serve onto plate and top with lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I loved these! I really like tostadas, but never made them myself. I loved the olive combo here - different but delicious. I made these for lunch with some leftover recipe#50820 I made earlier in the week and topped with a little sour cream. A good way to use up tortillas. This would be a perfect lunch or snack anytime. Can't wait to have again - Thanks Sweetiebarbara!