- Ready In:
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 cucumber
- shredded cheese
- Mix in a medium bowl the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning.
- Spread on a serving plate.
- Dice peppers, green onions and cucumber and place a layer of each all over the spread. (You can add more variety if wanted).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top. Can chill or serve immediately.
- Serve with tostados.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!