- Ready In:
- 1 (32 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup Ortega green chilie
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped (scallions)
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (use to flavor from mild to hot)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Add all ingredients and mix in a large bowl. Refridgerate for about an hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!