photo by xflisa
- Ready In:
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, trimmed & ct into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Add asparagus and sweet pepper the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse tortellini & vegetables with cold water. Drain again.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, mustard, sugar, salt and garlic. Cover. Shake well. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl place tortellini & vegetables. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill 2-8 hours.
- Just before serving stir in cheese, green onions and pine nuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!