Tortellini Antipasto Salad
This came from a local grocery store. It sounds good, and easy to prepare... I can't wait to try it!
- Ready In:
- 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese tortellini, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix, prepared using less oil directions
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Combine all ingredients; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation