Tonys Awesome Creamy Apricot Chicken
- Ready In:
- Cook the chicken legs while on the bone.
- Then take the chicken off of the legs and cube it.
- Put it in a stove top pot (with a lid) and put the apricot nectar and french onion soup in; add all other ingredients except for the rice.
- Cook on a low to medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve it up on a bed of rice.
- Soooo yummy.
- Let me know what you think!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Love it - yum! I bought boneless chicken thighs so cut up into small pieces and then browned lightly in a bit of oil. I then took this out of the pan and put the garlic in to cook slightly. Then I added the chicken back into the pan with all the other ingredients. A winner recipe here. Very, very tasty and extremely easy to cook. Please thank Tony for sharing his yummy recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a very proud mother of 4 wonderful children.</p> <p>I have started doing my family tree.. what an awesome experience it has been for me.</p> <p><br />i love to second hand hunt! and i love to read. <br />i love to meet new people and catch up with old friends too.</p> <p>Above all else I love to go to church with my family.</p>