Tomato Walnut Tilapia
- Ready In:
- 4 white fish fillets (approx 4 oz each, tilapia or your favorite kind!)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 g non-fat cooking spray, lemon flavored or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Preheat broiler and mix topping ingredients.
- Dry off fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large oven-proof skillet with lemon Pam and cook fillets over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Place tomato slices over fish, and then spoon the topping over the tomato. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation