- Ready In:
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each tomato so it will stand upright.
- Discard these slices.
- Cut each tomato horizontally into 5 slices, keeping the slices together.
- Mix the baby greens, 1/4 cup of dressing, and the blue cheese in a small bowl.
- Place the tomato slices on a serving dish.
- Using 1/4 of the salad mixture, equally top the tomato slices.
- Repeat the layers three more times, ending with the top tomato slices.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup dressing and serve.
Join The Conversation