Tomato soup with Chicken Meatballs
- Ready In:
- Place chicken mince, green onion, parsley, parmesan, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Make small meatballs, with about 1 teaspoon mix per meatball.
- Refridgerate meatballs for 5 minutes (or make a few hours ahead).
- Place stock and puree in saucepan and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add macaroni and meatballs and cook 10 minutes, until pasta is al dente and meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with crusty garlic bread and sprinkled with extra parsley and parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Real comfort food! Have made this twice now. The first time exactly as written and the second with some tweaking. I used V-9 juice with 1 Tbls. of potato starch beaten in before using. I made exta balls and froze them on wax paper. One note: These balls are very soft to handle. I found it easier to chill meat before making the balls AND after. Thanks for a great addition to my cookbook.