Tomato Rice Slice
- Ready In:
- Cook rice until tender, drain.
- Steam spinach until just wilted, rinse and drain well, cut finely.
- Heat oil in pan, add onion, cook, stirring, until soft.
- Combine rice, spinach, onion, dill and cheese in bowl.
- Stir in combined cream and eggs, mix well.
- Spread mixture into prepared 9 inch pan placing tomatoes on top of rice mixture, sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Bake, uncovered in moderate oven about 30 minues or until set and lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!