Tomato, Onion & Parsley Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Make ahead & let marinate an hour or so at room temp to let flavors develop. Mmmmm, delicious!! We tend to increase the parsley &/or cilantro if that's all we've currently got in the garden. The more parsley the better!
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs tomatoes, firm-ripe
- 1 red onion (white OK too)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin, fresh ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Rinse and core tomatoes; cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
- Peel and sliver onion. In a colander, rinse and drain onion.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, and pepper; mix gently, adding salt to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION