Tomato Juice and Noodles
photo by Linajjac
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) bag elbow macaroni, spaghetti
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (36 ounce) can tomato juice
- parmesan cheese, is up to you
- In a cooker bring water to a rolling boil, put in 1 tb of butter. Put in noodles or pasta, cook til done and then strain.
- After straining, pour in the tomato juice,.
- Turn the temperature down to med., put in rest of butter, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then salt and pepper to taste.
- On the dish you can place parmesan cheese if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I didn't have very high expectations for this one. Tomato juice and noodles? How good could it be? But, I had the ingredients on hand and didn't feel like going out in the cold to get anything else at the store. I had 2 cups of tomato juice so I measured out 1 cup of dreamfield elbow macaroni. I didn't measure the butter. I probably used 2 teaspoons, one when cooking the pasta and the other when I added the pasta to the tomato juice. It was more than enough. Probably 2 good sized servings. Topped it with salt, fresh ground pepper and shaved parm. Perfect comfort food for a cold day. Thanks!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have three kids and a boyfriend who I try my best to find new and differentthings to fix them for supper,I believe a good meal can bring any family closer.When served hot and at the table.